About Me

My photo
Pussy, Money, Weed, Love, Spare Change, and Being High off Life

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Late Night Youtube-ing.

We have all been victims to it. Up past 2 a.m., bored out of yur mind, watching the most random youtube videos thats on there.

Unfortunately i was a victim a couple of days ago, around 3:00 a.m.. I had stumble onto some freestyles and then all of a sudden i get to a pleathora of "Freestyles" of Jay-Z's Blue Magic.(Freestyles in this case pertains to people memorizing the stuff they wrote down days ago and spitting it on camera like no one would notice). And i must say i was not impressed, at all.

I also became a victim of boredom and spit on the Blue Magic instrumental. The Difference between mines and theres, mines was off the top and like really random, theirs. well yu can be the judge.

Mines:


Thiers:


exactly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha nice freestyle MR FRESCO!

umm btw wat the hell is wrong with the doodes, in the "theirs" video's?? straaaaange doodes!! hehe

"I get as fly as a plane does"!!!

mwahahaahaha

wow!

BelleDame said...

nice freestyle and you still havent helped me with my song (sad face)